Thursday, February 23, 2012

ELA Showcase Assignment

My top three blog posts go as following:
Untitled Poem #3- I love this one, because I feel like I moved into something deeper, other than the stuff I'm usually told to write. I felt a kind of freedom, writing about what I wanted to write.
Untitled Poem #2- I felt changed after writing this one, because it was something different, and desperate.
Untitled Poem #1- I wrote this because I feel like the queen of unrequitted love. I also fell that love really is like this, a game of chance, all up to your own decisions.

The blog post that best reflects my creativity:
Sunday Mornings- I never go into much detail about my memories, because I'm very private about my past. This was difficult to write for me, because digging through old memories always bring up bad ones.

Evidence as my growth as a writer:
Untitled Poem #3-  I never want to create new characters for a blog post, because then I feel compelled to writ a three hundred page story, so I had to cut down on a lot of stuff that I had wanted to write about.

The post that proves I am a writer/thinker:
Hunger Games Final Blog Out Project- I really had to convey feeling, and my own ideas, which is very hard, because not a lot of people understand what I write about, or what it even means.

No comments:

Post a Comment