Thursday, April 26, 2012

I See You, You See Me

You may be cold and distant to others, but there’s no need  to be so with me.
You think we’re different, but we’re not.
I have struggles just like you. I worry, just like you.

You may be considered legendary, but I see you as a regular person.
I’m not interested about what people love about you, but what you  love.

Don’t surround yourself in this blizzard of indifference.
No matter what it takes, I’ll climb that mountain, and brave the snow, if only for you...
You needn’t to look upon me with wickedness, not everyone means harm.

If you’ll let me, I’ll carry your burdens,
I’ll carry your troubles, because no one should go through life alone.
I’m willing to climb this mountain of yours, if only you’ll come back down with me.

3 comments:

  1. You did a great job like always! I just love all the posts that you've made, keep up the good work there my friend!
    ~ Good day to you ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. This was phenomenal. Truly a piece of artwork here. IT's full of reverence, honor, respect, and love. Pride in yourself too. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to submit it to the Louve, but they rejected it. "To colorful with language" they said. A cryin' shame, that is.

      Delete