Thursday, April 5, 2012

Hunger Games Movie Review

To be honest, I hated it. The movie was somewhat like the book, but not really. I hate to read a book, then go see the movie, because I'm always critical on it. I'm not gonna give you a synopsis, because if you really want to know, go see the movie yourself.

One thing that bothered me the most was that they only seemed to be in the arena for like, four days, that's it. I was also peeved when Peeta just fell asleep, and then Katniss went to the feast. In the book, Katniss DRUGGED him people! Get it right! And then there was Rue. In book time, Katniss spent at least a good week with her. In the movie, it was like a day and a half.

If you people wanna see it, be my guest, but I hated it. If you're into the whole action-packed-killer thing, than this is for you. If you're a reader, like me, then you'll hate it, and be really judgemental about it.

The actors were good, I'll admit. I mean, it's not their fault a script writer can't do it right. They played their parts, and did pretty well. Right facial expressions, seriousness, and other things were great. They did their part, but I still resent the movie.

And all of those fangirls who are shipping Katniss and Gale, I'm here to tell you that it's NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. I've read the third book, and I can tell you what happens. They do NOT get together.

Rating: 2 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment