Friday, March 30, 2012

I Am The Messenger Blog Out 1

I Am The Messenger starts out slow, but really picks up later on. Ed is a deadbeat - I have no doubts about that- but I think he really turns into a hero. He starts out with the little things, and works his way up.

When he started with Milla, I was really contrary. I liked the fact that he was helping this old woman with her loneliness, but I don't think I could stand being called someone else everyday. Even if I was helping the woman, it would agitate me to no end. Ed was really nice to her, and really compassionate. For a deadbeat, he's somewhat of a Batman type to me. Saving other people, but not in the big news worthy kind of way.

Then there's Sophie. She was really shy with Ed at first, but I think she really blossomed. I did not like her father. He seemed to uncaring to me. "You can win it, if you want." What kind of encouragement is that?! If it were my kid, I would tell them something much better than THAT! But, in the end, I think she really did good, even though she wasnervous. I mean, the whole no shoes thing really gave her confidence, and let her be her.



There's also Edgar street. I like the way Ed handled it, because I thought the husband deserved to die for his actions. I also hope he burns in hell, because he goes home and rapes his wife every night! Or, he did, anyways. Ed did the right thing, I just hope he doesn't go to jail for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment